There are many different problems that arise during the operation of industrial floors. But, the reasons for their occurrence are reduced to the following three points:
- This is a low-quality concrete mix,
- Violation of work technology,
- Violations of the exploitation of floors.
WHY OUR CONCRETE FLOORS ARE DURABLE
The secret is that we really monitor the quality of our concrete floors. Here's how we provide it:
- With regard to materials, we choose concrete units and conclude contracts with them with an appendix on the composition of the concrete mixture, the composition of which we have developed ourselves on the basis of many years of experience;
- In order to comply with the technology of work, we complete teams of workers with professional experience of at least 10 years in the floors.
- A mandatory annex to the contract is recommendations for the operation and maintenance of a concrete floor with a hardener, which allows the customer to choose the right tools and the right type of floor cleaning.
HOW DO WE ACHIEVE HIGH STANDARDS
In order to reach a high level, we turned to the leading European manufacturers of materials and work technologies. These are KAPAROL company (Germany), TechFloor company (Czech Republic), BAUTECH company (Poland).
These companies trained not only specialists, but also acquired basic technologies for the installation of floors and coverings, which were then tested at facilities in the CIS countries.
The objects were made with the participation and under the supervision of specialists from Europe, supervision was also carried out. Educational films were created on the basis of these facilities for further training of our employees. Now all this allows us to get full compliance with European standards.
HOW TO EASILY AND QUICKLY ARRANGE AN INDUSTRIAL FLOOR
Today it is enough just to use our solution. To do this, you just need to contact our company. Your application will be accepted, after which it will be submitted to the technical evaluation department, and in the coming days we will conduct a survey of your facility and conduct a survey of you as a customer to better understand your needs.
Further, based on the results of the data obtained, the only correct and optimal solution will be made, which will correspond to one of the 20 floor covering designs developed in the organization. You can quickly calculate the cost of your future floor.
As soon as we reach an agreement and conclude a construction contract, the object will be transferred from the sales department to the production department, where, in accordance with the technology, the deadlines will be met and the object will be provided with everything necessary and the floor covering device will be performed on it.